Returns (NON CUSTOM PRODUCT POLICY)
Our policy for non custom items is within 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees apply and amount will be communicated to you.
Custom Uniforms and Apparel Return Policy
At VROBI Sports, we strive to give you quality-finished products and we stand behind all our products. VROBI guarantees our merchandise against manufacturing defects. We will repair any defects that we are notified of within 14 days after you have received your order. After 14 days any repairs or defects will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Customized products cannot be exchanged
- Normal wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect
- All return claims must be made within 14 days from receipt of item.
- To return a defective item, email email@example.com for help
- We are not responsible for garments that have been outgrown
- We will not be responsible for garments that have been mishandled or washed incorrectly. All items must be returned in original packaging for exchange/credit to be approved
- Customized products such as custom uniforms without manufacturing defect, custom gloves without manufacturing defect or bags with embroidered panels etc.
- Baseball/Softball Pants are not warrantied due to the nature of use.
- Gift cards
- Customized products cannot be exchanged and will only be replaced if manufacturing defect is verified and claim submitted within 14 days
- Items that have been worn, altered, washed, damaged or soiled
- Special Edition Cleats feature a Gold Chrome Plated Bottom. Like other footwear on the market, the Gold Plating on bottom will wear with use. This is normal and will not effect the performance of the cleat. This is considered normal wear and tear.
- The VR76 Series Footwear offers further protection at the toe cap for increased abrasion resistance to protect your cleats. However please note that this is not a "Pitchers Toe" and damage due to excessive toe drag is considered normal wear and tear.
- The Soldier HS Reloaded Wheeled Bag has been designed with High Grade Durable Fabrics and Large Wheels to raise the bat sleeves further from the ground. Under normal conditions and proper use, the Bat Sleeves are very durable and will not make contact with the ground. However if Bag is accidentally or intentionally pulled on side and dragged across concrete, rocks etc., VROBI will not be responsible for any damage that takes place. This would be considered User Wear and Tear and not a Manufacturing Defect.
Please complete the following steps for Return Authorization:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue along with pictures and copy of receipt.
- Our team will review and issue a Return Authorization.
- Ship the product to 8672 Orf Road, Lake St.Louis, MO 63367
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed minus any applicable restocking fees and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 8672 Orf Road, Lake St.Louis, MO 63367
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8672 Orf Road, Lake St.Louis, MO 63367
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.